Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Italian Kitchen pulls through for the win!

Woah! An actual response from an actual person at Italian Kitchen!

Hi Gabriela,
I am sorry for any inconvenience.
As a one time courtesy, we'll be glad to send you a new spoon. Please provide your name and physical shipping address. This item is currently out of stock and expected in later this month. Once it becomes available, we'll send it to you.
If we can be of any other assistance, please contact us.
Sincerely, Kerry Consumer care center

Wonder if it will come in time for my birthday?? Yay! ::doing the spoon version of the dance of joy::

As a one time courtesy I will email my saga to the consumerist.com so maybe they'll post about the great service I got.

3 comments:

Chiquitita said...

Awesome! Your good Karma did ricochet back! I'm doing the spoon dance with you too :: spoon dance ::
Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Hey hey. Just wanted to pop in with internet updates, so I thought the Italian kitchen post would be an appropriate place. I got an AOL IM name again: trotskyexiled. I also started a myspace just recently: Trotsky, Beloved Exile!. So I got those plus my email: revolusean@yahoo.com in case you need to find me online.

Chiquitita said...

Did you ever get your spoon??
You should put a pic up with a follow up story.